Zapable is a new mobile app builder that can create beautiful app designs for multiple industries. The beautiful app can be created for online coaching, personal trainers, realtors, cafes, restaurants, and many more. In this Zapable Review, we will go through all features and benefits of this tool to make you understand how effective this tool is for your App building agency. Want to purchase Zapable? Read this review article till the end before purchasing it.
There are 30 amazing states of the art features available inside this app builder. Like QR code scanning to get your app downloaded instantly, coupon codes, social media profiles, and selling physical merchandise.
The brand new feature is zap digital. This zap digital will allow you to sell your digital products inside your own mobile app. Integrate the file in one click with your most common processor like Jvzoo, warrior plus, Clickbank, and Paykickstart. Also, get sell access to membership sites by direct login in the app. Use the appointment counter if you are an online coach, and send push notifications to the people who downloaded the app.
The best feature I want to mention here is to check out the brand-new internet technology. Just by scanning the QR code, the app can be installed on your client’s phone instantly. Also, you can send the URL to the customers, and your app will be automatically installed on the user’s phone with a single click.
Not only the Zapable app builder but also provide done-for-you agency packages. There are 5 done for you lead generation videos for multiple industries. Also, it includes landing pages in multiple formats such as Clickfunnels, WordPress, Divi, Elementor, and many more.
It provides an email approach connecting scripts that you can copy and paste and send to potential clients. They share resources on the top 17 ways for your clients to download an app. There are many more “done for you” packages. Also, get amazing customer service.
Quick overview of Zapable:
The Zapable dashboard is simple and user-friendly. In the design section, there are lots of templates inside, you can choose templates related to your industry. For example, if we choose the “cafe” template, there are sections like my account, food gallery, membership card, etc. You can customize all those features, it’s easy and simple.
Now come to the features section. Inside my app, there are a lot of options to customize. There are various options like getting in touch, our location, membership, food gallery, my account, custom page, follow-ups, etc.
There are many more options available inside the feature tab. Like my app, content, media, membership, contact, monetization, commerce, integration, social media, etc.
Now I am not going into a complete customization procedure. I can assure you, this is simple. Any beginner can make all customization just within a few clicks. It’s user-friendly and easy. Follow the below video for the complete tutorial.
30 Amazing features are listed below:
- Zap digital to sell digital products.
- Sell Ecom in App With Zap ECom.
- Get sell access to the membership app.
- Take payments through the app.
- Push notification option.
- Instant mobile app creation.
- Automated apple submission.
- Submit to google play and android.
- Digital loyalty cards option.
- Auto integration into sound clouds, iTunes, Spotify, etc.
- Video gallery.
- Image gallery.
- Discount coupon.
- Real estate listing.
- Create unlimited categories and sub-categories.
- Share business location through maps.
- Form builder to collect leads and quotes.
- Easy scan option through QR coupon.
- Drag & drop customizable design option.
- Reorder your app layout through the multiple app menu layout option.
- Offer clients their own white-label member area.
- Share your restaurant menus in PDF format.
- Online food ordering option.
- Allow users to share, like, and comment on social media.
- Integration of email autoresponders like Getresponse, Activecampaign, Mailchimp, etc.
- Book and schedule appointments and set your availability.
- Share your app with other people with a totally customizable reward plan.
- Sharing option for all your social media profiles.
- Full description of your business.
Company name – Qtech Horizon LTD.
Name – Andrew Fox and Chris Fox.
They are a renowned product creator science 2015.
Zapable instant app agency – $497.
Zapable 12-month app builder access – $297 per year.
Client white label option – $297 (For 100 white label)
Client white label option – $147 (For 50 white label)
Templates/Layouts – $97
Agency Gold for 30 days – $4.95 for trial then $49 per month.
Is this worth buying? Final conclusion:
People are asking, does this technology really work? Absolutely, these kinds of apps generate thousands of visitors and hundreds of thousands of sales in a year. Now mobile app is not just a luxury, this is the future of both online and offline businesses. So, what are you waiting for? Sign in with Zapable and grow your business.
Only Two Simple steps to get my Bonuses:
>> CLICK HERE << or any button above from this review page and purchase “Zapable”. Your bonuses will be sent to you through JVzoo’s Purchases Dashboard. You will find a button “Access Affiliate Bonus” Inside JVzoo’s Purchases Dashboard next to your Purchased product.
If you face any problems accessing Bonuses, just send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to me. I’ll help you out.
- pCommerce Review – Set Up DFY Peer-to-Peer eCommerce Stores.
- PrimeHost 2.0 Review – Lifetime SSD Web Hosting Solution.
- Instant Pages Review – Launch Beautiful, Ultrafast Websites, and Landing Pages.
- GiveSites Pro Review – Self Updating Giveaway Site Creator.
- SportSitePro Review – Create Automated Sports Affiliate Websites.
- VStores360 Review – Auto Creates Virtual Tours & eCom Stores
- Cheetah Builder for WordPress Review – Is this good or bad?