Bluehost is amongst the most reputable and cost-effective web hosting services in the marketplace. In this Bluehost hosting review, we will deep dive into features and benefits, how good the platform is, and whether it’s the best fit for your next new website or not.
Bluehost has become one of the most popular hosting services worldwide, especially for WordPress websites. Bluehost offers a wide range of hosting services and their pricing is really reasonable.
In addition, you will get a number of free extras. As a result, the entire cost of creating a website is far lower than the competitors.
Since 2003, Bluehost has been a reliable web hosting service, and it continues to improve the website creation process. Bluehost hosts over 2 million websites and continues to deliver world-class services and solutions to their worldwide client base.
They provide web hosting and domain solutions that can optimize WordPress websites for speed, performance, and design with their unique products. Bluehost become successful in standout from the competition by providing 24/7 support, low-cost domain and hosting, and security.
Get Access To Bluehost Official Website
There are various types of hosting services available. Starting price and renewal is given below for 36 months term of services each:
Shared hosting: $2.95 per month, renewal $8.99 per month.
Shared WordPress hosting: $2.95 per month, renewal $8.99 per month
VPS hosting: $18.99 per month, renewal $29.99 per month
Dedicated hosting: $79.99 per month, renewal $119.99 per month
Inside shared hosting, there are four types of plans available. Prices are given below:
- Basic: $2.95 per month. (36 months service terms)
- Plus: $5.45 per month. (36 months service terms)
- Choice Plus: $5.45 per month. (36 months service terms)
- Pro: $13.95 per month. (36 months service terms)
- Basic: $3.95 per month. (24 months service terms)
- Plus: $6.95 per month. (24 months service terms)
- Choice Plus: $6.95 per month. (24 months service terms)
- Pro: $15.95 per month. (24 months service terms)
- Basic: $4.95 per month. (12 months service terms)
- Plus: $7.45 per month. (12 months service terms)
- Choice Plus: $7.45 per month. (12 months service terms)
- Pro: $18.95 per month. (12 months service terms)
For all price details of different plans >> CLICK HERE <<
Basic features of Bluehost shared hosting:
- For a basic plan, you can host 1 website only. For all other plans, you can host unlimited websites.
- For the basic plan, you will get 50 GB of SSD storage. For all other plans, you will get unmetered SSD storage.
- Unmetered bandwidth for all plans.
- Free SSL certificate for each plan.
- You can expect a standard performance for basic, plus, and choice plus plans. Get a high performance for the pro plan.
- 5 Parked Domains in the basic plan. Unlimited 5 Parked Domains in all other plans.
- 25 sub-domains can create in a basic plan. Create unlimited sub-domains in all other plans.
- Get a free domain for one year in each plan.
- Automatically scan malware every day.
- Get free Bluehost SEO tools.
- Get Spam Experts in all plans other than the basic plan.
- Get free domain privacy in choice plus and pro plans only.
- Get free backup in choice plus and pro plans only.
- Get Dedicated IP in the pro plan only.
- There is 99.99% uptime, which is great.
- Easy single-click WordPress installation.
- Affordable and competitive price plans available.
- Provide free domain in the first year.
- Easy dashboard and Cpanel.
- Excellent customer support.
- Amazing security features.
- Renewal prices are a little higher.
- Storage is less in its basic plan.
Best suitable for whom?
This is best suitable for small to large businesses who want a high-speed and reliable web hosting service provider.
Bluehost’s 30-day money-back guarantee allows you to try out the platform and decide whether it’s right for you or not. However, you must make your decision during the first 30 days, as Bluehost does not give refunds or take cancellations after that. So, purchasing Bluehost is completely risk-free.
If you’re new to website development or your website isn’t too large, Bluehost’s Shared plan or Shared WordPress plans are perfect to start. They’re the cheapest while yet providing a good range of features. You can easily switch to the more expensive but better-equipped alternatives if your site grows up later.